Hartford Golf at its Finest - Stanley Golf Course
Stanley Golf Course is a beautiful 27 hole public golf course including a Teaching Academy & 19 station driving range (10 of the range bays are covered) located just minutes from Hartford in New Britain, CT close to major highways. Click here for directions to Stanley Golf Course, the top Hartford area golf option.
- Stanley Golf Course is now closed. However, our enclosed heated and lighted driving range is open 10am to 6pm everyday except for extreme weather conditions, such as hazardous driving and icy conditions. Balls may be purchased at the ball dispenser by credit card only. Small Bucket - $5.50, Medium Bucket - $8.25, Large Bucket - $11.00.
- Don't miss the Connecticut Golf Show, one of the biggest events of the year. See details below.
- The February Prize Winners in the Lunchtime Buckets of Luck Contest are announced below.
Located at Connecticut Convention Center
Hall B, 100 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, CT 06103
Click here for directions.
Show Hours and Ticket Prices:
- Fri, Mar 14: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sat, Mar 15: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sun, Mar 16: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Adults: $12.00
- Seniors (60+): $9.00
- Children under 12 are FREE
Click here to see why you won't want to miss coming to the Connecticut Golf Show.
Be sure you come by to our Stanley Golf Course Exhibit to receive your 18-Hole Free Round of Golf.
. Offer is valid only when you take a paid cart.
. Offer is good Mon - Thu through May 1st.
Click on coupon to print and receive your $2 discount.