Stanley Golf Course - Hartford Area Golf at its Finest
Stanley Golf Course is a beautiful 27 hole public golf course including a Teaching Academy & 19 station driving range (10 of the range bays are covered) located just minutes from Hartford in New Britain, CT close to major highways. Click here for directions to Stanley Golf Course, the top Hartford area golf option.
- Stanley Golf Course now opens at 7:00 a.m. weekdays and 6:30 a.m. weekends & holidays. Tee Times may now be made in advance either online, over the phone or in person. See our tee time policy right here.
- Our enclosed heated and lighted driving range will open at the same time as the Golf Course opens and closes at 8:00 p.m. Balls may be purchased at the ball dispenser by credit card only. Small Bucket - $6.00, Medium Bucket - $9.00, Large Bucket - $12.00.
- Our Red nine course is now closed for an extensive design makeover - click here for further details.
- The Ryder Cup contest drew over 300 entries which exceeded our expectations. Five people correctly guessed the final point split between the USA and Europe and the number of matches that needed to finish on Sunday to decide the outcome. Although only 3 prizes were offered initially, the City of New Britain decided it was only fair to award all 5 winners with the same top prize - 18 holes with carts for a foursome. Thanks to everyone for participating.
- Stanley Golf Course is once again voted "Best Golf Course" by the Advocate Hartford Readers' Poll. First in 2011 and again in 2014. See the tributes in our In the News page.
- Our Autumn Weekday and Weekend Specials are now in effect at Great Prices.